Setronica (“Setronica” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide on this website www.setronica.com (our “Website”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by us. This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any third-party site that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Types of information we collect
“Personal Information” is information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your full name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting certain services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also known as “single-pixel GIFs”, “clear GIFs”, “pixel tags”, “data tags” or “image tags”) used to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website. Web beacons on the Website collect only tracking data.
- Facilitate use of our Website, including by speeding up your searches and recognizing you when you return to our Website
- Analyze use of our Website and improve our Website, products and services
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
Use of Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business
In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Setronica’s assets, personal information held by Setronica. about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation
- Enforce or apply our agreements
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Setronica, our customers, or others