What we are
Setronica is a software development company that focuses on custom software development and cloud solutions and services. Our core expertise is custom development and integration of E-Commerce, Online Marketplaces, Delivery and ERP.
Our team has been in the business of IT enabled services for a long time. It is a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals who serve our clients with passion. We would assist the client bountifully from the initial step to the final output delivering amazing results. We use of the latest techniques and methodologies which gives our client a cutting edge over their competitors. Over 50 highly skilled IT professionals who specialized in complex IT problems solving and development the high-performance, distributed & clustered enterprise and government systems. We proud that we have assembled an impressive core team of experts powered by advisors from university professors and contractors.
We will work with you to ensure your expectations are met and we will do our best to help you understand the technologies and options available and ensure your project meets your goals.
- Project Manages and System Analysts 7+ experience
- Sr Developers, and System Architects 10+ experience
- Java Developers 5+, Developer In Test, and QA engineers 7+ experience
- DevOps 3+, Cloud, System Administration Engineers 7+ experience
- Technical Support Engineers 3+ experience
The selection of a reliable contractor may be a challenge. Here are the points why Setronica is a good choice for your business:
- Experience. We have over 20 years in outsourcing and E-Commerce
- Long term relation. Our usual projects – 5-7 years. We are interested in the successful growth of our customers because for us its new capabilities to improve Setronica expertise.
- Ready for work professionals. When we launch a project you get not only a dedicated team but whole company experience.
- Expertise in the different areas of business. Outsourcing works with various clients, that contribute to accumulating interdisciplinary expertise. That helps with finding your solution.
- Understandable and measurable process. Our workflow includes a high-level roadmap, metrics, demo, MVP, iteration, feedback loops e.t.c That way we guarantee transparency of our work.
- Flexibility. We know how to change teams, approaches, skill sets or recommend the best solution to follow up goals of our customers.
Technologies we use
We have diverse collective experience in a range of development frameworks and platforms
- Languages J2EE, Java 1.4 – Java 8
- MVC frameworks Spring/Strust
- ORM frameworks Hibernate (JPA)/Hibernate (JPA2)
- Servlet/application servers Tomcat/JBoss
- Clustering Terracota BigMemory and Quartz Scheduler
- Freemarker Template/Wicket, Less.js/Angular.js/node.js, , bootstrap, JSF, ADF
- Web services SOAP, REST, JSON, RESTful
- Persistence of Java objects Datanucleus (JDO)
- Formats XML, flat, Jersey, Axis, XSLT, JAXB, xmlbeans, EDI
- Methodologies: Agile, Lean, DevOps, TDD, Paired programming, RUP, ITIL
- Databases Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Linux (Redhat, SUSE, Centos/Ubuntu), Nginx, Apache,
- Build Tools Ant, ivy, maven, nexus, docker
- Continuous Integration (DevOps):Jenkins/TeamCity
- Automation: Chef, Puppet, Docker
- APIs: Amazon AWS, Amazon MWS, eBay API, Apache Solr
- Monitoring: New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty
- Logging: Logstash
- Task Tracking Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla, Zendesk
- Version Control: SVN, CVS, Git, Bitbucket
- Testing frameworks JUNIT, Selenium,/webdriver
- Cloud: AWS, ec2, s3, elb, rds, auto scaling and other.
- Certificates: Oracle ADF 11g Essentials, Oracle Java SE 6 Programmer
Meet The Team
“We will either find a way, or make one.” – Hannibal
We work in a collaborative manner, relying on expert knowledge and many hundreds of hours of experience to assist you in finding solutions to complex challenges