We are Setronica, a balanced team of professionals with a 20 year success story. Growing, sharing knowledge and a never-ending quest for improvements — this is our secret of success all these years. We are seeking a Lead QA Automation Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will collaborate with the development team on a project that involves a taxi aggregator and delivery service with a built-in marketplace. Think of it as an Uber Eats competitor with added features from Amazon. We put people first, which shows in how we treat and work with one another. As a remote-first company, we stay connected through positive, collaborative, “open-door” communication.
WHY JOIN US?
Work in a stable company trusted by customers. We’ve been in software development since 2003 and have been successfully working on long-term projects.
Clear leadership. Simple human management style. You can always turn to your colleagues for advice and support. The company has a horizontal structure and there is no unnecessary bureaucracy. Be the owner, your ideas will be heard.
We are a highly collaborative culture and appreciate teammates who are excited about making an impact every day. Our teams are made up of people with extensive and varied professional experience. We will always support you if you have a desire to develop — be yourself and grow.
- At least 2-2.5 years of experience in QA Automation
- Good knowledge of automated testing approaches
- Knowledge of programming languages and technologies such as Java
- Experience using test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Selenide, Appium, Allure, Rest-Assured, JUnit, and TestNG
- Experience with development tools including Git, CI, Maven, and Jenkins
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of client-server applications and browsers
- Experience in manual testing of web-based applications and websites
- At least intermediate English proficiency.
- Coordinate the planning, design, development, implementation, support, and maintenance of automated test repositories.
- Define the test automation scope for new features.
- Implement new automated test scenarios, support existing ones, analyze test failures, and create bug reports.
- Support automated test runs in Jenkins CI.
- Support automated test runs for release.
- Remote-friendly. Work isn’t somewhere you go, it’s something you do. Setronica gives you the freedom to work where you work best, wherever that may be.
- Distributed-first mindset. The majority of our learning and development activities happen online.
- Stable employment and professional work environment. Built-in work ecosystem including Confluence, Slack, Jira, Tempo.
- Team that respects your opinion. Diversity-based company where you get the same working conditions, regardless of other factors.
- Flexible working hours. Build the routine that works for you.
- Full relocation support to Slovenia. Employees who have worked for the company for a year or more have the opportunity to relocate to Slovenia with their families.
- Free English lessons for everyone.
- Professional growth. Enhance your professional journey with meet-ups, team-wide events, and internal promotion opportunities.
At Setronica we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at Setronica and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Sounds good? Send us your resume to email@example.com & let’s talk!