Yuliya Malinina | March 12th, 2014
How to develop software company
I have a coffee tree in my office. Alex gifted me a small coffee tree when we start the software company more than 20 years ago. Now my coffee tree has delightful green leafs, strong trunk, and full of vital energy. This coffee tree had been moving with me from office to office as company grow. It adjusted to many places stayed always green. This tree is a constant reminder to me that for success we need keep care about yourself and growing new green leafs all the time.
The people are the leafs, trunk, and vital energy for company. It is not a secret in software world that the people affect how successful your company becomes. Nowadays the technologies are changing very quick. To bring company next level you need to hire for potential and look for future.
This idea together with an atmosphere of openness, honesty and respect for one another let us to develop the company capabilities over the years.
- 1999: Alexander Sutormin, Julia Malinina and Alexander Saraikin start work together on software development projects
- 2000: Meet Eugene Nikiforov and open our first Russian development office.
- 2001: Developed of business components for Intershop Enfinity (cartridges)
- 2002: Started first Amazon Integration for CBS Sportsline
- 2003: The first company has been founded as Ixtens Russia
- 2004: Launch Zabars on new Demandware eCommerce onDemand service
- 2005: Bebe as a pilot Item Content Management (ICM) solution with Amazon.com
- 2005: Moved to new office and grow up to 60 people
- 2006: Built the merchant integration engine for Amazon.com’s enterprise offering and launch M&S as first customer of this engine
- 2007: Built and support SAAS Inventory and Order Management Service for Ixtens US
- 2008: The second company has been founded as Kyberpark
- 2010: Built Marketplace product for Merchantry
- 2012: Moved to new office and grow up to 95 people
- 2013: Built Supplier Hub product for Merchantry and founded our USA present SameThinkers Inc.
- 2014: Built Product Information Management System for Merchantry
- 2015: Join to StaffSmart – a startup for the event based employee management tool
- 2016: Started the contract with RealPage Inc an American multinational corporation that provides property management software solutions
- 2017: Founded our EU presents Setronica d.o.o and open the office in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2018: Continues grow with a development of platform for taxi delivery service, and started our contract with Tradeshift Inc – a cloud based business network and platform for supply chain payments, marketplaces, and apps
- 2019: Our development Center in Russia moved to new office place in Technopark of Novosibirsk Akademgorodok
Long term we were dedicated team for SAAS marketplace software development powers the development of Merchantry’s cloud-based software which supports multiple suppliers/sellers of products, aggregating product and inventory information into a single, unified catalog. The retailer then merchandises marketplace products on their online storefront. Once a shopper places an order, the items in the order are routed to the appropriate supplier(s) for fulfillment.
J2EE, Java 1.4 – Java 7, Tomcat, JBoss, Terracota BigMemory, Terracota Quartz Scheduler, SOAP, REST, JSON, Struts, GWT, jQuery, Hibernate (JPA), Datanucleus (JDO), Jersey, Axis, XSLT, JAXB, xmlbeans, Oracle
so we are here now to move forward!
founder & CEO SameThinkers Inc and
founder & director of Setronica d.o.o