At Setronica, we love agile. The reason is simple. It involves the customer deeply along with our development making sure that there are no surprises at the end. The end product is as was envisioned by the customer. And even if requirements change, we just change the next sprint. It is that simple.
To ensure that our project management processes are robust, we use the following:
Our past experience has taught us one thing well. The success of any project comes down to good project management, something you will find with all your projects at Setronica. Using refined science methodologies since beginning, our experts have developed insight and understanding into the art and science of project management. The result – over 90% projects are completed in time and within budget, a rare feat amongst software companies.
|Software Development Outsourcing||Project-based||Fixed based on milestones||– Requirements are very clear.|
– Team will be a significant addition to existing team or all of it.
– Team’s capabilities are known well.
|– Agile possible as well if client is fully engaged in the development process.|
– Maximum cost savings possible as onus is onto us to deliver in-time on-budget.
|Agile Team as a Service||Resource-based engagement||Hourly or daily rates based on type of resource engaged||– Want to augment your team with more resources.|
– Unsure of exact requirements.
– Starting off for the first time.
|– We usually offer blended rates based on pre-set conditions so smoothen the billing.|
– Great way to start off with us.
|Partnerships||Partnership Engagement||Hourly rate at cost + Share of profits earned||– Not enough capital to take a risk.|
– Expect the product/solution to be sold to others through you.
– Willingness to share risk and as well as gains.
|– Excellent combination of your domain knowledge and our technology skills to form a win-win partnership.|
– Shared IP.