We offer Cloud Professional Services
Our team of AWS certified and experienced engineers, architects, and developers offers the complete range of automation services for software projects.
- Need more developers to your team?
- Staging blocked by somebody else?
- Would like to test overlapping features in parallel or several feature environments at the same time?
- Want to launch a new environment?
- Have a great idea for a new service?
- Develop against real integrations and production-like environments?
Setronica got you covered!
We know that setting up and maintaining cloud resources and development environments takes much time. That is why we’re always ready to help you and your dev team deploy bare metal or shared cloud environments faster and hassle-free. You can run environments on your GCP or AWS account or use your local or hosted environments. Just tell us what you need and let us manage things like Kubernetes clusters and docker images.
For great developer experience, deployment automation needs to be integrated with the provisioning and configuration of development resources together with test and production environments.
Through integration and automation, everybody in the team is able to dynamically spin up fully configured environments via the command line, API, or UI. Waiting times due to blocked environments, simulated integration tests, or dependencies in your team are ancient history.
Running deployments manually is often time-consuming and error-prone. Automation of the deployment process improves developer experience and eliminates the risk of errors. We can help you move to fully automated deployments easily and enable everybody in your team to spin up environments as needed.
We also can connect all your existing CI pipelines, Kubernetes cluster, and other required infrastructures, from DNS to databases. Deploy automatically in versioned, fully-provisioned, and dynamic environments. Enable everybody in your team to manage deployments and work in unison.
Core skills :
- wide-ranging experience in Linux OS administration: Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS/Amazon Linux families
- strong expertise in various automation and configuration management tools, such as traditional scripts, as well as more specific tools, such as Puppet and Ansible;
- clear understanding of coding and scripting languages, such as PHP, Python, Perl, and Ruby;
- ability to identify, assess, and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
- strong background in IT hardware and operations with hands-on expertise in servers, storage, and network device installation, provisioning, and monitoring;
- extensive knowledge of IT best practices for fault-tolerant, high-availability operations;
- supportive and collaborative management abilities in a team environment, as well as proven customer-facing management skills;
- deep knowledge of virtualization technologies, as well as expertise in container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Red Hat Ansible, Prometheus and Jenkins, GitLab CI/CI, CircleCI, and similar;
- detailed, hands-on experience with public cloud resources and services, such as AWS and Google Cloud;
- expertise in a diverse range of IT monitoring and management tools, such as Cloudflare and Datadog;
- knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in test and production environments.
Outsource your challenge!