We offer Cloud Professional Services
Our team of AWS-certiﬁed and experienced engineers, architects, and developers offers the complete range of cloud services for cloud computing integration projects.
Basic skills :
- a comprehensive background in Linux OS administration, experienced with Ubuntu/Debian/CentOS/AmazonLinux families
- strong experience with a range of automation and configuration management tools such as traditional scripts, as well as more specific tools such as Puppet and Ansible;
- a clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as PHP, Python, Perl and Ruby;
- the ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
- a strong IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring. This is usually supplemented with a knowledge of IT best practices for fault-tolerant, high-availability operations;
- supportive and collaborative management abilities in a team environment, as well as proven customer-facing management skills;
- strong knowledge of virtualization technologies, as well as expertise with container technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as Microsoft GitHub, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Red Hat Ansible, Prometheus and Jenkins, GitLab CI/CI, CircleCI and similar;
- detailed, hands-on experience with public cloud resources and services such as AWS and Google Cloud;
- experience with a diverse range of IT monitoring and management tools, such as Cloudflare and Datadog; and
- knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in test and production environments.
Outsource us your challenge!